Detroit Public Library Hubbard Branch
Detroit, Michigan 48235
T, Th, S: 10:00-6:00 M, W: 12:00-8:00
The Hubbard Branch of the Detroit Public Library was opened February 15, 1951, in rented quarters at 13422 W. McNichols near Schaefer Highway. The library moved to its present location McNichols and the service drive of the John C. Lodge Freeway on September 10, 1953. It is named for Detroit civic leader, Bela Hubbard.
The library provides services for all ages, including books, magazines, newspapers, CDs, DVDs and computer access. A public meeting room is available for not-for-profit organizations. Bus Schedules, Student Financial Aid Packets and Tax Forms (Seasonally) are available upon request.
The Hubbard Branch serves Detroits near west side. Its down the street from both the University of Detroit Mercy and Marygrove College.
Search for books from Hubbard branch's collection in the Detroit Public Library (DPL) Online Catalog
Closed on the following dates:
Nov. 8 - Election Day
Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day
Nov. 12 - Veteran's Day Observed
Nov. 24 - Thanksgiving Day
Nov. 25 - Day after Thanksgiving
Please visit http://www.detroit.lib.mi.us for more information.